The overriding aim of Osteopathy is to heal your body as a whole. However, we are usually only alerted to an imbalance in our bodies when we experience symptoms such as back pain or general discomfort. As an Osteopath, I have worked with patients suffering with many different types of symptoms, including:
- Joint, neck, muscle and back pain, both chronic and acute
- Whiplash injuries
- Frozen shoulder and shoulder pain
- Spinal curvature
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (Jaw pain)
- Sciatica (‘Lumbago’)
- Tension headaches
- Workplace injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sporting injuries
- Pregnancy pains
- Circulatory problems
- Digestion problems
- Arthritic Pain
- Inability to relax
Who can I treat?
As an osteopath I can treat anyone presenting one or many of the symptoms listed above. Very often these symptoms occur due to something in a patient’s lifestyle. This could be related to what you do as a job (sitting in front of a computer screen, driving, stress), a sport that you play (muscle strain, extreme twisting) or even the hobbies and things you do outside of work (sitting for long periods of time, lack of sleep, poor nutrition etc). Listed below are a few examples of the types of people I frequently work with.
Sporting related conditions
- Rugby players
- Tennis players
- Polo players
- Gym related conditions
- Office workers
- IT professionals (who work in front of a computer)
- Retail staff (who stand all day)
- Dancers (including ballerinas, salsa dancers, contemporary etc)
- Yoga enthusiasts
- Driving instructors or anyone who drives regularly as part of their job
- Senior professionals and management
To find out how I can treat these symptoms or others or to book an Osteopathic consultation, please contact me.
– Dr Paul Jarman, Consultant Neurologist, (National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, 23 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG
The Robin Kiashek Central London Osteopathy Clinic
Providing Osteopathy and related services to Central London including London W1 and Soho.
The Robin Kiashek North London Osteopathy Clinic
Providing Osteopathy and related services to North London including London N2, N10, Muswell Hill and East Finchley.