Therapist room available to rent
Looking for a therapist room to rent in Central London?
Join our clinic.
Calling all healthcare professionals. If you’re looking for a therapy room to rent in Central London now that Lockdown has ended and Central London is once again buzzing, look no further than The Soho Complementary Health Clinic (SCHC).
Based in Linen Hall, Regent Street, the SCHC is a bright, modern and welcoming clinic in which to grow and develop your practice.
The easy-to-reach hub, which is a serenity of calm inside, is easily accessible from Oxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus underground stations, being equidistant from both. For more than 15 years, it’s been the central London home of Osteopath Robin Kiashek, who is a member of The General Osteopathic Council and The British Naturopathic Association.
The SCHC is currently seeking the following practitioners:
- Massage Therapist
- Medical GP/Consultant
- Psychotherapist/talking therapist
- Alexander Technique Teacher
This Central London therapist room to rent offers the following:
The clinic rental is on a rolling monthly basis and is available for whole days only (no ad-hocs or half days), for practitioners who are self-employed.
The day – or days – you wish to rent the treatment room will remain the same each week. The therapy room to rent can be used for as many hours in the chosen day/s as suits your practice as the building is open 24/7.
Therapist room rental cost
The clinic rate will be £120.00/day or £520/month. The total price for the treatment room for rent includes:
- A quiet south-facing clinic (as pictured), with daylight
- 24/7 meet-and-greet reception
- A lift from Ground Floor reception, with a seated waiting area offering tea/coffees
- Hydraulic couch with couch rolls, oils, hand sanitiser, wipeable pillows
- Covid air filtration system
- Air conditioning
- Inclusion on the SCHC website
- Meeting Rooms, bookable and free of charge, for group meetings
- High speed internet
You will be expected to manage your own diary and payments. For more information, please download a full copy of our Terms & Conditions here.
Requirements for joining SCHC’s therapist clinic:
- Appropriate qualifications for their given therapy
- Membership of a recognised UK therapy regulatory body
- Professional insurance indemnity cover
- An up-to-date CV
- A brief personal profile for use on the SCHC website
For applications, please email Robin directly, on email@example.com