Osteopath in London
A registered Osteopath based in London, I aim to work with patients to address their presenting symptoms and understand causative factors to promote ongoing health. From Classical Osteopathy to Cranial Osteopathy, I offer safe, gentle and effective treatment for patients of all ages and conditions.
In addition to being an Osteopath, I am also qualified in a range of other therapies, allowing you to benefit from an integrated approach to your wellbeing based on an individual treatment plan to suit your specific needs.
To book a consultation at one of my Osteopathy clinics in London, please feel free to contact me.
How can I help? Osteopathy and Beyond
Every treatment I offer, from Osteopathy to Naturopathy and beyond, is based on understanding you as an individual. It is through this attention to detail that I can achieve my main goal – to provide you with the highest standard of care – and assist with a variety of needs, including:
- Aches, pains and long-term disorders: In my Osteopathic clinics in London, I work to identify, treat and prevent the underlying causes which may be affecting your health.
- Lifestyle conditions: From the pains of pregnancy to workplace and sporting injuries, I can help you overcome a range of conditions through Osteopathy and Naturopathy. This may involve addressing individual lifestyle habits with the help of Life Coaching for instance.
- Conditions in patients of all ages: I offer Osteopathic treatments suited to all patients, including newborns and the elderly patients.
- Optimising your physical health: Whether by making changes to your lifestyle or diet or teaching you the effective relaxation techniques of Autogenic Training, I can help you boost, maximise and maintain your health.
- Emotional wellbeing: As a certified Life Coach and Master NLP practitioner, I can help you achieve the confidence and clarity to take control of your life and shape your future.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME: Having trained with Dr. Raymond Perrin, I use The Perrin Technique, to diagnose and treat Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, also known as CFS or ME.
Visiting My Osteopathic Clinics in London
My Osteopathy practice is based in two London clinics in East Finchley/Muswell Hill N2/N10 and Central London W1. You can learn more about my services on this site as well as about my background and what happens at consultations.
For more information on Osteopathy or to book an Osteopathic consultation in one of my London clinics, please feel free to contact me.
Click on clinic to view: