I graduated in 1996 with a Bachelor of Science honours degree in Osteopathic Medicine (including a Diploma in Nutrition) from what is now known as The British College of Osteopathic Medicine (formerly The British College of Naturopathy and Osteopathy), an institution accredited by the University of Westminster.
I have in addition over the years trained:
- with The British Medical Acupuncture Society in Western Medical Acupuncture.
- in Low Level Laser Therapy, which I have used extensively alongside my osteopathic work
- in The Perrin Technique with Dr Ray Perrin regarding Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME (https://theperrintechnique.com)
- with International Training Seminars (ITS), completing a Masters programme in Neuro Linguistic Programming & Coaching
Throughout the year, I undertake post-graduate training (CPD) to further my knowledge in the latest Osteopathic and allied therapies.
Osteopathy is a non invasive, drug free therapy that aims to improve overall health by modifying and supporting the musculoskeletal system. Osteopaths use physical manipulation, stretching and massage with the aim of:
- increasing the mobility of joints
- relieving muscle tension
- reducing pain
- enhancing the blood supply to tissues
- helping the body to heal
Our patients include:
- People experiencing musculoskeletal pain or discomfort, such as back pain, neck pain, or joint pain.
- Individuals seeking alternative or complementary treatments for their health.
- Athletes and sports enthusiasts looking to enhance performance or recover from injuries.
- Individuals with postural issues or work related strain.
- Those seeking preventive care and maintenance for their overall well being.
- Those dealing with chronic conditions such as arthritis or fibromyalgia.
- Individuals recovering from accidents or surgeries, aiming to regain mobility and function.
- Older adults aiming to maintain their mobility, manage age related conditions, and improve their quality of life.It’s important to note that anyone, regardless of age or condition, can consult with an osteopath to discuss their health concerns and determine if osteopathic treatment can be beneficial for them
What is the Difference between Osteopath and Chiropractor?
Osteopaths and chiropractors are both healthcare professionals who focus on the musculoskeletal system and its impact on overall health. While there are some similarities between the two professions, there are also distinct differences: Read more here..
To empower individuals through personalised osteopathic care and allied therapies, fostering physical and emotional well being in London through an holistic approach to health and healing.
To provide exceptional osteopathic care and allied therapies, tailored to each individual’s needs, in order to promote their physical and emotional well-being. We prioritise an holistic approach to health, ensuring personalised attention and effective results.
We are fortunate to have many satisfied patients who have been kind enough to leave comments based on their treatments.
Take a step towards improved well-being today.
Book your consultation with our expert osteopath and start your journey towards a healthier, pain-free life.