Osteopathic Clinic London
My Central London Osteopath clinic has been based in Linen Hall on Regent’s Street for 14 years. So, I’m pleased to announce that I’ve recently moved into a much bigger, brighter and roomier clinic in the building.
Osteopath Treatments in Linen Hall
The fabulous new-look clinic provides me with additional space (particularly relevant in the current circumstances) to deliver my full range of Osteopathic treatments and allied therapies. These include Low Level Laser Therapy and Western Acupuncture. Also my new Bespoke Ergonomics service. This is where I review clients’ home working set up via Zoom and provide recommendations for improvements.
COVID-19 health and safety policy
Linen Hall Osteopathic Clinic London is equidistant between Oxford and Piccadilly Circus. The Crown Estate manages the building as part of a large UK real estate portfolio. All profits are returned to the Treasury for the benefit of the nation. Linen Hall has a strict COVID-19 health and safety policy in place to ensure the wellbeing of its users. This includes:
- Signage reminding people to abide by the social distancing rules
- Use of face masks inside lifts
- A sign in and out system
- Hand sanitiser stations dotted around the building
- Extra cleaning of all common areas
- Internal cleaning of the clinic
- Full sanitisation and disinfection fogging throughout the week
- Regular deep clean of touch points like buttons, light switches and door handles
- Patients are no longer required to obtain passes at Reception upon entry but are given a paper visitor’s sticker (to attach to their lapel)
I also continue to follow enhanced health and safety protocols in the clinic to prevent the spread of coronavirus by adhering to government PPE and General Osteopathic Council guidelines.
Life in central London
If you’ve not yet ventured back into town, it’s still very quiet in Central London. And many shops are still operating reduced opening hours. But Regent Street pavements have been widened and there are numerous hand sanitiser stations on the street itself.
Get in touch
Robin Kiashek is a London Osteopath and Naturopath with clinics in Central London, Soho and North London.
If you are suffering with any aches or pains then don’t hesitate to get in touch on 0208 815 0979. Or you can request an appointment online.