As an experienced osteopath in London my aim is to provide each one of my patients with the highest standard of care. I work with each of my patients to address the symptoms they present with and to understand the causative factors to promote on-going health.
Treating each patient as an individual
I treat each of my patients as an individual and each patient’s treatment plan is unique to their specific needs.
My patients benefit from my ability to offer them an integrated approach to their wellbeing as not only am I a registered Osteopath I am also qualified in a range of other therapies that I can combine with osteopathy if they are relevant and my patient is happy for me to do so. I can also offer these as therapies as stand-alone treatments.
How can I help you?
From Osteopathy to Naturopathy, every treatment I offer is based on understanding you as an individual. It is through this attention to detail that I can provide you with the highest standard of care and assist with a range of needs. These may include:
• Aches, pains and long-term disorders: Identifying, treating and preventing the underlying causes which may be affecting your health.
• Lifestyle conditions: From the pains of pregnancy to workplace and sporting injuries.
• Conditions in patients of all ages: Including new-borns and the elderly patients.
• Optimising your physical health: Whether by making changes to your lifestyle or diet or teaching you the effective relaxation techniques of Autogenic Training.
• Emotional wellbeing: Helping you achieve the confidence and clarity to take control of your life and shape your future.
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME: Using the Perrin Technique, to diagnose and treat Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, also known as CFS or ME.
What one of my patients says
“Robin’s “holistic” approach attracted me … I can’t thank him enough for all he has done for me and I highly recommend him” JH (Read more)
Visit an experienced London Osteopath in W1 and N2 N10
If you are suffering pain or discomfort and you would like further information on how I may help you or to book an Osteopathy appointment at either of my osteopathy clinics in London W1 and N2 N10 please feel free to send me a message or call me on 020 8815 0979.
The Robin Kiashek Central London Osteopathy Clinic
Providing Osteopathy and related services to Central London including London W1 and Soho.
The Robin Kiashek North London Osteopathy Clinic
Providing Osteopathy and related services to North London including London N2, N10, Muswell Hill and East Finchley.